Day 21. Watch A Love Letter


"Rest in His love"


It's been some time now since I first heard this beautiful narration of Father's Love Letter. I was so touched by its beautiful and affirming words. It doesn't matter how many times I've watched it since, I feel such tenderness, consolation, and comfort as I draw near to the One who speaks these kind words of love over me.

I hope that this Christmas you will find a restoration of your own joy as you watch this short video and let these lovely words wrap around your heart and mind.

God Loves You.
And He is the Father
you have been looking for all your life.
This is His love letter to you.


Here is the link

No comments:

Post a Comment

There's no need to leave a comment ... just enjoy. The reason I opened the comments is because there were some interested to leave a 'footprint'.

Wishing you joy to your world....
Brenda